Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2016

Ask me your beach or water hunting questions

I decided the first day of the new year was the perfect time to change my blog.  I spend a lot of my spare time answering questions from people wanting my take on a wide variety of beach and water hunting related subjects.  
Changing my blog will allow me to help other people with the same beach and water hunting questions in a more open environment.
As anyone who knows me or has taken a metal detecting lesson will tell you, I often have a completely different take on beach and water hunting. 
I have my own beach and water hunting style and the finds to walk the walk, but even a hardcore pirate like myself feels the need to give something back to the hobby I love so much. 
This Q & A format will help a wider audience to find answers to their questions and create a handy beach and water hunting related data base. 
If you would like my advice on anything from metal detecting equipment, beach reading skills to beach or water hunting tips, contact me and I will be happy to give you my opinion. 
Happy new year and lets hit the beach and find gold in 2016, or platinum and 18K gold like todays heavy beauty from the sandy jewelry store. 








No comments:

Post a Comment