Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 31, 2017

My best finds of 2017

It is that time of the metal detecting year when you look back at all the stuff you saved from the land, beach and Davy Jones locker with fond memories and perhaps post a few. 
This year has been a memorable metal detecting year for me and I managed to cross a couple of things off my metal detecting bucket list. 
I believe that had something to do with the amount of time I was swinging a metal detector this year. 
I spent a lot of time away from home on my metal detecting travels in 2017 and I would have to say my best finds are the people I met this year. 
My best finds are not stuff I dug up, they are the real treasures in life my family and friends. 
To my family and all the people I have worked with, met and talked with along the 2017 treasure hunting trail I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment